Windshields

Akujin

I seem to be having trouble finding a replacement windshield for my Datsun. Everyone I called can't seem to get a hold of one. I bought a new one about 2 years ago and it got a small chip... I let it go and it grew to cover the whole glass. It's on the passenger side so no cops have pulled me over I guess. But still I don't want to drive with anyone else due to the dangers. Any places online that sell windshields for older vehicles?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I work in an auto glass company, I'll see if I can hook you up/get more info. What year and body style is it?

Well that's pretty awesome. It's a 1978 B210 2 door Hatchback. Love the mileage it gets and kind of want to look into converting it into a hybrid lol

So the windshield number you need is part number FW00282. that is the NAGS code for the b210 *hatchback the sedan is FW00281. I've checked the warehouses nation wide for my company, and its non existent here. you can check companies like Pilkington classics or mygrant auto glass for it, but in the current position I'm in, I can not.

Edit: see asterisk

• Like 1

So the windshield number you need is part number FW00282. that is the NAGS code for the b210 *hatchback the sedan is FW00281. I've checked the warehouses nation wide for my company, and its non existent here. you can check companies like Pilkington classics or mygrant auto glass for it, but in the current position I'm in, I can not.

Edit: see asterisk

Lol see what I mean! I'll probably make my own windshield out of some hard plastic like one of my side windows lol. Hey it trick's the cops and keeps water out! Works for me.

Auto Glass Distributors - West Ajo Way, Tucson AZ.

Jorge Fimbres Office - 520-573-1616

I had them replace the glass on my B210 hatchback 2 years ago.

Jorge is able to get them up from Mexico, or at least could back then.  You can check if they still can.

p.s. it is a modern style windshield with the black around the edge.