Does anyone have snow yet?

HRH

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that Matt is engaged! Congratulations to you and Rose !!

You know, until a man is happily married he is not complete............. then he's finished

Well I guess I'm not finished yet, I almost took the jump way back in 83. Was working the TV thing in the evening after doing the guitar shop in the day. Had to close the shop because they where gonna tear down the building. Finally got to get some sleep and think right. Woke up 1 month to the day of the wedding and she asked me, " Do you really want to marry me" I thought and replied i don't want to marry anyone. The Shit hit the fan then but all has all turned out fine. She was just not the right one. At least now I know it feels to be kind of like a moony. Kept up with no sleep. And besides I now still have all my Datsuns today.

SW poortland address, but we are in wash cunty... those tall trees in the back are in beavertown... foot of snow over night and still coming down. Shot this @ 4:00 last evening...

Dec.16%20photos%20030_zpspk9z4hzl.jpg

This morning...  four or five big trees are down across the creek in back.

Jan.17%20photos%20003_zpsunqcdi0q.jpg

• Like 4

SW poortland address, but we are in wash cunty... those tall trees in the back are in beavertown... foot of snow over night and still coming down. Shot this @ 4:00 last evening...

This morning...  four or five big trees are down across the creek in back.

Lol, that is almost the exact description of where I live, SW Portland address, just over the city limits of Beaverton.

No work for me today as the buses where cancelled. Spent the day drinking beer and playing on the computer.

Backyard, there is actually a 1ft retaining wall hiding under there.

EDE98262-9238-4C26-BEFC-CA0E049FEFE0_zps

Out front of the house, the snow really makes it hard to see how steep it really is from the road.

D695F74E-5CCA-43CB-BE72-EB5579CDEA10_zps

• Like 2