The reason I'm leaving Ratsun for a while.

HRH

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The government is just a way to divide the public. You can try to do all you want but they're just going to keep doing what they want and making us live with it. Its what's always happened, obviously they think it works so its going to keep happening. It doesn't matter who voted for who, the government makes the final decision every time. Just keep living your life and don't get wrapped up in all their bullshit, it takes away from so many better things that you could be doing, like working on your Datsun, then driving it.

Fuck off were full!! You guys cant afford it anyway go look at real estate prices

Scuse me, get in line.

Straylia has the copyright on the "fuck off we're full" line.

Additionally, we also have the market cornered on overpriced real estate.

Hangon, pesky Canucks got a lot in common with us damm Aussies.

Hmmm, said Dougal.

• Like 2

It saddens me to see that all this political BS has spilled into Ratsun.

I come here for the car stuff, not the politics.

I don't read "cuz Merica" "insomniacs" or any of the other BS non car related threads. They contain nothing more then the opinions of either side. I choose not to waste my time with that. In my 55 years, I have come to realize that most of what is said is someone's perception of the reality. We all perceive things differently. I am not here to have my political views questioned or changed or influenced. I get enough of that on FB.

I will say that America is a great country. It has its problems. No country is perfect but I am not leaving this great nation or this great car forum.

I hope that we can all get back to cars and trucks and engines and "post tits" and post ass"

That is why I come here everyday.

Enjoy the Ride People!

• Like 5

Fuck off were full!!

wrong

"fuck off we're full"

right

I'll say this for posts in the "America" thread -

they're probably the most civil that I've seen anywhere

else that I go.All the others that I've seen have been 

banned because of personal attacks.

The other thing is - Obama's still in office,and

people are blaming Trump for things that are happening.

I say we wait & see what he actually does,or doesn't do.

He'll have to fight to get things done.

I wouldn't know what's going on it the outside world, but this is totally believable. We've had politics and religion pop up in the past and it always went south (maybe because I expected it to) so those posts were sanitized or closed. Cuz Murica started about guns mostly and grew into politics and didn't quite go as expected. Eventually it was agreed that as long as posters were somewhat respectful of each other it could continue. And has...

Well, Matt has posted this and rather than have it continue to spiral into even more political discussion, which is the reason for the post in the first place, perhaps it should be closed. There is, after all, an outlet for that. Lets keep on with Datsuns and a return to normalcy as soon as possible.

• Like 6