Rare-er-er-er

Cosmonaut

I have a strange fascination for tracking down obscure B210 parts, but now I have a problem. If you would look at the accompanying brochure..the image in the 3rd row, 1rst pic...I am not sure of the name of the item or it's identification...guessing overhead gauge set?, I am unable to read or decipher what the 2 gauges are for...I imagine Outside temperature and Compass?

I am willing to build a replica, but I would at least need to know what the gauges are.

Thank you in advance for any help.

B210%20options.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It probably goes with the optional gauge cluster. (top) It has no clock so it gets moved up there. It does look somewhat like the 720 4x4 oil pressure and volts gauge pod. It is separate from the rest of the console.

620stuff002Large.jpg

I have this same set in my 710 screwed to the under side of the dash above my left knee. May not work over head as well.

I was thinking the Overhead gauge set would most likely have an indentation or perhaps a cutout for the mirror to mount in its normal position. I would be surprised if Nissan had put in an option that would funky up the room mirror.

• 3 months later...

This is for Seirra.

20170217_152608.jpg

20170217_152558.jpg

20170217_152535.jpg

Anyone want to have fun and try an indentify the parts on the desk?

Right above the desk, next to the Aluminum Valve Rocker Cover is a 1978 Nissan A14 EGI manifold set. I also have the Air cleaner box, ECU, all sensors and wiring required, some of these parts can be seen to the right below the "A series" stainless steel header.

Not pictured are a Japan spec front bumper, Japan spec B210 round Tachometer for the GX model, OEM Seals (Hatch, Rear windshield, Front windshield). All new marker light set, new Brake hoses (3).

Still looking for The 1974 Japan option overhead console, Small rear plate rear bumper (Australian I think), Japan option cassette player, Japan spec GX door panels (these come with a full armrest, carpeting accross the bottom, goes all the way up to the window (no metal showing above door panel), Passenger side Japan option factory garbage can, Japan Option full center console with armrest, Japan option rear drivers side passenger cup holder that is part of the rear wall panel (hard to explain) and last but not least is a set of 1974 spec electronic outside fender mirrors.

On the Sanyo SK carbs is a Nissan factory Center Armrest. I thought it was for a early model B210, but now inclined to think it belongs in a 610.

I also have some Japan option parts for the F10...still building...trying to...the Cherry GX1400 race car.

• Like 2

This is for Seirra.20170217_152608.jpg20170217_152558.jpg20170217_152535.jpg

Anyone want to have fun and try an indentify the parts on the desk?

Right above the desk, next to the Aluminum Valve Rocker Cover is a 1978 Nissan A14 EGI manifold set. I also have the Air cleaner box, ECU, all sensors and wiring required, some of these parts can be seen to the right below the "A series" stainless steel header.

Not pictured are a Japan spec front bumper, Japan spec B210 round Tachometer for the GX model, OEM Seals (Hatch, Rear windshield, Front windshield). All new marker light set, new Brake hoses (3).

Still looking for The 1974 Japan option overhead console, Small rear plate rear bumper (Australian I think), Japan option cassette player, Japan spec GX door panels (these come with a full armrest, carpeting accross the bottom, goes all the way up to the window (no metal showing above door panel), Passenger side Japan option factory garbage can, Japan Option full center console with armrest, Japan option rear drivers side passenger cup holder that is part of the rear wall panel (hard to explain) and last but not least is a set of 1974 spec electronic outside fender mirrors.

On the Sanyo SK carbs is a Nissan factory Center Armrest. I thought it was for a early model B210, but now inclined to think it belongs in a 610.

I also have some Japan option parts for the F10...still building...trying to...the Cherry GX1400 race car.

I'd be interested in one of the square B210 tachs your willing to part with one.. lmk if you if you will.

Still looking for The 1974 Japan option overhead console, Small rear plate rear bumper (Australian I think), Japan option cassette player, Japan spec GX door panels (these come with a full armrest, carpeting across the bottom, goes all the way up to the window (no metal showing above door panel), Passenger side Japan option factory garbage can, Japan Option full center console with armrest, Japan option rear drivers side passenger cup holder that is part of the rear wall panel (hard to explain) and last but not least is a set of 1974 spec electronic outside fender mirrors.

For those wondering what some of these items look like, here:

Image2_zps71e6854a.jpg

Still my best rare part:

007A8843-E644-46C7-AA07-002F492D43FA_zps

Guy who had this for sale also had the top console for sale, but I did not buy it.

• Like 2

Clarifying the photo of B210 goodies.

They are not for sale...at least not currently.

We have 3 B210's in the family that we are bringing back to life. At this point we havn't decided which way we want to with each one.

It wasn't cheap gathering my B210 cache, if I ever parted with anything pictured....the price would reflect that.

Again I didn't wish to upset anyone, Sierra requested a pic of my collection after I had pulled it out of storage. He was curious as to what I had gathered as what I had declared as "rare".

• Like 1

Awesome collection Cosmonaut.

I think I was bitten by the same "bug" you did.

Love the rare B210 parts.

Thanks for sharing :)

Clarifying the photo of B210 goodies.

They are not for sale...at least not currently.

We have 3 B210's in the family that we are bringing back to life. At this point we havn't decided which way we want to with each one.

It wasn't cheap gathering my B210 cache, if I ever parted with anything pictured....the price would reflect that.

Again I didn't wish to upset anyone, Sierra requested a pic of my collection after I had pulled it out of storage. He was curious as to what I had gathered as what I had declared as "rare".

• Like 1

I have this set of JDM fog/driving lights, they came with the hardware to mount under the JDM style bumper (no drilling required)

20170221_184736.jpg

With a JDM B210 Fog lamp switch (mounts in existing hazard switch location on steering column clam shell)

20170221_184755.jpg

Soon to have a set like the one you showed above. Just bought a late model B211 grill with a set of the fog/driving lamps

• Like 1