barNLove!

HOGIE

4 hours ago, difrangia said:

Whew, and I thought eggs were priced astronomical. I'm sure that you've studied Andy G. posts on 320 Owners on FB. he is heavily seasoned on the Britt to Datsun interchangables. 

I dug up a FB post that Moses start and Andy suggest find a shop rebuild the clutch with a new disc. I called a shop in Eugene and they said they’ll have to look at it first. 

I really need to sell my other NL, now that I’ve gotten the motor back it’s time to start hemorrhaging money towards my project again. Good thing I’ve got a raise about to go through 🤑

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, HOGIE said:

I dug up a FB post that Moses start and Andy suggest find a shop rebuild the clutch with a new disc. I called a shop in Eugene and they said they’ll have to look at it first. 

I really need to sell my other NL, now that I’ve gotten the motor back it’s time to start hemorrhaging money towards my project again. Good thing I’ve got a raise about to go through 🤑

Hoagie, if that other NL of yours was closer to the heartland I might give it a look. I had the brake shoes relined for a BMW 600 Limousine that lived here with us for about ten years back in the earlier 2000's by a shop in Tulsa, Friction Products, I believe was the name of the shop. I'm sure there are a number of old-school shops around the country that can do the clutch for you. The BMW brakes worked out real great. There was a BMW micro-car guru in North Carolina that I got relined wheel and master cylinders from and a brake line kit from another micro guru in Georgia. I let the Bimmer and Messerschmitt go when I got into the Datsun pickups.

Limo & FIAT #3.JPG

Schmitt & Kids.jpg

• Like 2