H190 input pinion spline

Foxx60

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just changed the pinion seal on my H190. The seal rides on companion flange.  I used SKF 17782 from Rockauto. Per the specs on their site, the ID of that seal is 2.953 in.  I hope this helps.

More Information for SKF 17782

GreaseSeal.jpg

Grease Seal The DL (Double Lip) design pinion seal, made from a proven fluoroelastomer that's been enhanced for improved sealing performance, delivers unmatched durability. With an enhanced excluder lip, radial dirt lip and primary sealing lip, the SKF DL pinion seal provides longer-running service live and unmatched reliability. Width (in) 0.315, Shaft (in) 1.772, Bore (in) 2.953, Outer Diameter (in) 2.959, Boretite Y Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 33121203811, 3818961000, 3818961001, 38189P0101

• Like 1

Excellent now to figure out the pinion diameter and spline count. By the way my intent is to figure out if an r200 companion flange can be mated to an h190. The r200 spline diameter is about 27 to 29mm hard to say I lack a caliper at the moment and spline count is 27 grooves. What ive found so far is the h190 runs a 45mm shaft through the seal and the r200 is a 40mm that can be adjusted with a sleeve. By the way thanks Ron for the quick reply.