Dent removal suggestions?

mata4

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chances are just hamfistedly pushing on it will crack the paint. If you want the paint to stay like it is, listen to skib. The dent behind the door is pretty bad, it involves a fairly rigid style line, it won't come out all the way with pdr but it would look a lot better.

I know that place....AM/PM parking lot at the corner of Artesia and Vermont in Gardena. Nice to see another local, though your profile says you're from San Diego. Was that taken at the 6/20 event?

Nice truck!

Sorry, no help otherwise. I'd try to push it out the dent in the front lower bed panel by hand, but I don't much success because of the body line. 

Where the dent is in a crease, or a body line, the impact has caused the metal to stretch and shrink in that area.  A paintless dent removal technique will not work there.  Some metal work is needed to reform the crease, by shrinking the stretched areas, and shrinking the stretched areas.