EAGLE ROCK DATSUN NIPPON CAR/SHOW/SWAPMEET NOVEMBER 13th, 2016

BLUEBIRDSSS

!!10TH ANNUAL DATSUN NIPPON CARSHOW/SWAPMEET!! -Eagle Rock recreational center parking lot

DATE: NOVEMBER 13th, 2016 TIME: 7am- 2pm

ADDRESS: 1100 Eagle Vista Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90041

Vendors: $30 EACH parking space . SHOW CARS $8 dollars entry that includes 1 car and driver. passenger or walk ins $3 dollars.

Vendors: EXTRA parking spaces are $30 EACH so 2 spaces $60 and 3-$90 so plan accordingly.

First come.... First parked....EVERYTHING MUST BE PARKED BY 8AM (that includes Tow Rigs)

place your event card on your dash so it can be seen by event staff

We had almost 50 vendors last time so you will have to park in the assigned space. if you disagree with the assigned space, (remember first come first park) and give attitude you will be asked to leave.

This show has grown and the space has not, so now all cars that have not paid in the show will have to park outside. I'm there at 4am so you can get there early and get a good space. If towing a vehicle, you must contact to get a tow rig $60 secure spot.

If you are a Vendor and show up late you will have to unload your vehicle and park you car outside, unless cleared by Jose Santos.

NO BAD ATTITUDES, NO BURNOUTS, NO ALCOHOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have FUN & THANK YOU !!!

For more information please contact Jose Santos at (323)972-3737 or email Bluebirdsss@netzero.net

• Like 4
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we will be there 

280z parts

a few 86 300z parts 

1200 parts 

some 210 parts and some b210 parts 

get your special orders in early 

body parts only brought if pre sold with a small non refundable transportation  deposit 

deposit is included in the part price if you buy it but non refundable if you dont buy the part 

9167297203 Randy

• Like 1

Just took my first deposit on 610 parts. Will also be there, 521,620,510,610,a10/510,240z,520,411 maybe some b210, 710 parts. Also have some olschool 6 lug mags.

Large items will only be brought if presold with non refundable 20% deposit of original agreed upon price. I'm traveling more than 1k miles for this, so space is valuable.

• Like 2

I'm camping in that damn parking lot HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Already selling parts, if anyone is looking for 510 parts please contact me in advance. 

James The510keeper   :)

Just took my first deposit on 610 parts. Will also be there, 521,620,510,610,a10/510,240z,520,411 maybe some b210, 710 parts. Also have some olschool 6 lug mags.

Large items will only be brought if presold with non refundable 20% deposit of original agreed upon price. I'm traveling more than 1k miles for this, so space is valuable.

need 510 wiper linkage that goes underneath the cowl, and possibly a wiper motor as well. also, any 71-73 grills? thanks!! 

• 2 weeks later...