Hey all, many D21's on here?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMMIT!!!  I'm so jealous of the double cabs!!  Why didn't we get them here?!  Bastards!  And holy shit, you guys have wing windows!!

I too carry resentment for the 30 odd years of double cabs we never received. Bastards.

For only $5000 you can have someone else's unfinished double cab project...

http://navaratx.com/for-sale/

Or the for sale thread for it on Infamous Nissan  http://www.infamousnissan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37907

Price is higher in the thread on IN.

commented out loud "hey those are nice whait I know that truck"

Your post made me actually LOL

• Like 1

Hey, sweet!  More D21s!  You should get one of us to send you stateside front fenders and grill, etc.  Though the core support may be different.  I've never liked the Navara fenders, but it's still a hardbody!

HRH, the D21 Hardbody shape that you have known as the only D21 front, we had the Navara (white one pic d) above as I think the 1986-1990 D21 and this was Badged as a Datsun Or Datsun Nissan or Nissan (feels like they got a bit confused, because I am right now?!)then, from 1990-1997 we had the Hardbody D21.

There are some earlier Hardbody fronts so it was that here from 1987 on, but they are not as common, seems like Nissan we're trying to flood the market, and New Zealand got the multiple badgings under the 2 Manufacturers namesas they were released elsewhere around the world.

Hey, sweet!  More D21s!  You should get one of us to send you stateside front fenders and grill, etc.  Though the core support may be different.  I've never liked the Navara fenders, but it's still a hardbody!

HRH, the D21 Hardbody shape that you have known as the only D21 front, we had the Navara (white one pic d) above as I think the 1986-1990 D21 and this was Badged as a Datsun Or Datsun Nissan or Nissan (feels like they got a bit confused, because I am right now?!)then, from 1990-1997 we had the Hardbody D21.

There are some earlier Hardbody fronts so it was that here from 1987 on, but they are not as common, seems like Nissan we're trying to flood the market, and New Zealand got the multiple badgings under the 2 Manufacturers namesas they were released elsewhere around the world.

Yeah nah bro, hard out tumeke haha

what part of nz were you at 2eDeYe

I was in Rotorua for 4 days and Auckland for 5.

Could not find an older Datsun anywhere, but did see one on trademe after being told about tradme. Oldest nissans I saw there were the D21/720 hybrid in my pic. 

For only $5000 you can have someone else's unfinished double cab project...

http://navaratx.com/for-sale/

Or the for sale thread for it on Infamous Nissan http://www.infamousnissan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37907

Price is higher in the thread on IN.

Your post made me actually LOL

You can buy them in Mexico starting at $4000. 620, 720, and d21. I just don't have the cash or the time to head to Mexico.

• Like 1

Shit, I'm just too cheap.  I want to find a Mexican 4 door cab for like 800 bucks.  Then I'd just swap the cab onto my frame and bob the bed.  I know Creepy Cruiser has been looking for a while and it's hard to find a good one that isn't rotted out.  But for $5000, I'll just keep my extended cab.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Sweet!  My gf would love the fact that your hardbody is purple.  She wants to get a purple Miata and I told her no. ;)  I love Miatas, but they already have enough of a stigma.  Not that there's anything wrong with your purple D21 of course! :)