Datsun minitruck coming on ROADKILL!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kill it.

It's already dead...they take dead pieces of crap and make them something something.... Hence the name of the show. :P

But, but, they made that custom battery hold-down !

And painted the air cleaner !!

Pretty sure that is how they got it. 

I for one can't wait to see what they do, I am sure whatever it is will be entertaining. :lol:

• Like 5

It's already dead...they take dead pieces of crap and make them something something.... Hence the name of the show. :P

Pretty sure that is how they got it. 

I for one can't wait to see what they do, I am sure whatever it is will be entertaining. :lol:

I'm looking forward to it as well, not sure what they plan on doing with it, but unchopping the top could make it cool again...

• Like 1

Who the fucks cares!!  Do it!!  Roadkill is awesome!!  And they can't do any worse than the PO did to the poor 520.  No worse than putting a heat register vent in the hood of a Maxima. ;)

• Like 4

I could live with the choptop but without glass???? The whole point is the glass otherwise just make it a convertible.  This an S10 frame shortened? Where's the J13? Someone saw fit to run a Datsun engine at lest.

You ain't seen nothin yet.  Those pictures hide the worst of it...

• Like 2

First they cut a hole in a 240z hood and Chevy swapped it, a big smh to them now w this

That thing is a stiff wind away from being a pile of rust on the shop floor. It may not be pure anymore but they gave it life again.

(I think it was swapped when they bought it)

• Like 2