720 rear gears

nissan720

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so the spilne count should be the same for the 82 and 84?

All 720 trucks have the same spline count except for the later 4X4s with the C200 rearend, and the dually axles with the C200 rearend, fact is all trucks with H190 rearends have the same spline count from 1966 Datsun 520 thru the 1986 Nissan 720, they may not have the same length axles though, the track width has gotten wider over the years.

• Like 1

My list shows '82-'83 S110 200SX, the '84 S12 with a CA20 engine, and maybe the early '80s Maxima wagon.

Oh, and the very early Japanese Cedric/Gloria 330/430 with an L20.

In fact, I've thought about bringing in a set of 430 axles to see if they are the correct length, because they are 5-lug.

It's just that they are hard to find, expensive, and heavy, so it's a lot of $$ to gamble with.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

finally had a chance to pick up my rear end complete drum to drum they pulled it out 100.00 and yes it had a great set of drums on it.truck had just a little over 100,000 miles.also got the speedo gear .can u remove that speedo gear and place it on the speedo gear shaft thats presently in the truck.would have had the rearend before now,but hurricane Matthew got in the waywill my drive shaft bolt in without any modification?.

• Like 1