moving?

i'm in the process of downsizing my living status by moving/relocating to a 1 level house from a 2 level house. the only thing that i will miss will be my huge yard for all my datsuns/barracuda and parts. but i will gain a 3 car garage, but 1 is a 2 car setup and 1 is a single car setup and i won't have to share driveway. plus neighbors are military veterans. what is gonna suck is packing up everything and moving vehicles/parts. i may start selling off items. should be moved by end of november but will need help 

• Like 4
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well the house i put an offer on did not go thru cuz of solar panel contract by previous owners are leasing them and would not accept my offer, so still looking went and checked on new build homes, found another home that is 6 yrs. old and just had new paint and carpet installed, is across the street from another datsun/ratsun member but side yard is not the same size like i have now, was suppose to have a person of interest in buying my place but scheduling conflicts with agent and buyer on their part.  

• Like 1

Gene, we met at Williams. I was the goofball selling hot wheels and I do have an extra skyline. October is a crazy month for me with the Williams show at the beginning and inventory at the end. I need to talk to my buddy about what parts he needs so if you see a phone call in the next week or so from the 505 area code, it's me. Good luck on the house hunting.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

everything is going well on purchase of newer house/selling of my current house, yesterday inspectors came by to look at my house and got some paperwork from bank on other house, im going to need help with packing and moving when all the paperwork is finalized 

• Like 1

Did another walk thrust on new house there are some issues that need fixed and inspectors came back with results of my place totaling up to 2k on issues with my house. stuff that was fixed before inspection but there are some that i do not want to deal with such as tiles on roof or plumbing issues

• Like 1

Did another walk thru at the house I put bid on, there are some issues that wasn't addressed when I did 1st walk thru, ceiling fans not working properly, garage door doesn't work/ no handles inner or outer, paint on kitchen island, no screens on Windows, tape on roof sheet rock coming off and paint peeling, so waiting for repairs to take place b4 signing contract and waiting on bank

• Like 1