Its only a 2door......

EastBay521

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Havent had much time but progress is being made. Put in a few hours this weekend. Got the dash all bolted up I hit it with a quick coat of flat black so it looks better, gas tank is bolted in, got the quarter windows in, rear bumper, door latches. Need a pedal assembly, trunk latch and to find some diff hardware take get that bolted in. Once I find a pedal assembly ill get on all of the lines. Pics later

Hmmm what's up with that S13?

I bought it like a month ago for $1000 but then sold it 3days later because omar needed another car and I already have 5. Just bought it for the motor but hes gona daily it for a while. Dont pass smog but you know I got that covered

• Like 1

I dont plan on it just a coat or 2 of some clear. If I end up keeping it od like to paint just the engine bay and the inside. But this has me wanting to off both dimes and get my yota painted and getting my interior touched up................FTW

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1982-TOYOTA-4X4-PICKUP-188716

My yota is already I nice example, but ive been drooling over this since looking at jccs pics...

• Like 1