Charlie 69........

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize I did not mean to offend you.

We are all lazy fucks from time to time!

Ratwagon 1600 do you have children?  If you do and celebrate Christmas just ad the postage to your children's Christmas or birthday funds.  I do not need the money at this time.

Enjoy Mate

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

All I can say Ratwadon 1600 is thank you.  You went over the top man!  I will try the Vegemite on toast on Sunday morning.  I have watched several videos of people trying Vegemite on you tube and from what I learned from the videos is what Ratwagon 1600 said, "you either like it or hate it there is no in between!"

• Like 1

All I can say Ratwadon 1600 is thank you.  You went over the top man!  I will try the Vegemite on toast on Sunday morning.  I have watched several videos of people trying Vegemite on you tube and from what I learned from the videos is what Ratwagon 1600 said, "you either like it or hate it there is no in between!"

Best of luck with it.

Remember, its made from one of the ingredients which make beer so it must be good :)

• Like 1

I tried the Vegemite on Sunday.  I toasted a slice of bread and buttered it heavily and then put a small amount of Vegemite on the toast,  well it is similar to having soy sauce on your toast.  It is not bad tasting, how ever it is to salty for my liking.

I am going to use it on Chinesse food and skip the soy sauce.

The Tim Tam bars are killer.  I tried to share them but My sister did not eat hers the next day so it disappeared!  LOL

I will be shipping you a Blue 620 after I gather a few other vehicles to ad to the box.

• Like 1

I tried the Vegemite on Sunday.  I toasted a slice of bread and buttered it heavily and then put a small amount of Vegemite on the toast,  well it is similar to having soy sauce on your toast.  It is not bad tasting, how ever it is to salty for my liking.

I am going to use it on Chinesse food and skip the soy sauce.

The Tim Tam bars are killer.  I tried to share them but My sister did not eat hers the next day so it disappeared!  LOL

I will be shipping you a Blue 620 after I gather a few other vehicles to ad to the box.

Thanks mate, gifts always gratefully received, but not expected :)

Interesting about what you say about the Soy sauce. Vegimite is probably as close to Soy in taste as ive ever heard/thought of describing.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...