Datsun Garage Sale!!! Monday Sept. 5th 9-2. Bremerton WA

hobbes_the_cat

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I understand completely. Got some buddies helping me keep the peace.

Buy some stuff, shoot the breeze a bit, move along. :)

Oh and I shouldn't have to say this but don't bring your dogs, or at least be prepared to leave em in the car. Shocked at how many people assume it's cool to show up at my house to buy parts and release their dumb mutt to wander around my yard without asking. /rant.

• Like 1

So bring tent BBQ and dog with no leash ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, check.

I asked because by the pictures it looks like a "real" neighborhood,, so pretty tight for more than a couple cars...

Maybe grumpy Rick could bring his grill and we could stand around roasting dogs outta the back of his truck ( like in the olden days of Ratsun) in that big parking lot down by the water,, or all ninja in the corn maze parking lot  or something..  That way anyone that has second thoughts about something they didn't get at yard sale,,, would have time to go over a get that treasure..

• Like 1

The north end of the port of Brownsville parking lot is usually empty even on weekends. If you guys keep it mellow there shouldn't be a problem hanging out there... I'll check for any unauthorized parking signs on my way home today.

The Brownsville elementary school is close too, I think their parking lot stays open on weekends.

• Like 2

Well it was fun to meet you guys and move some of this stuff but I still have lots left so I'm going to open up again this afternoon and Monday to try and clear out more.

Still have most of the heads, 620 AC, engines, grills and tons of little things.

If you missed yesterday come down on Monday and I'll hook you up. Or shoot me a message if you want something specific and we can make a deal for another time.