• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2eDeYe" post="1411624" timestamp="1471711888"]

More details are needed.

No shit.

I've already stated, I'm not selling.
I traded a class a rv, that wasn't road worthy (burning man beater) for an 83 Dodge Mirada, 2 crotch rockets, a trailer, and a old Datsun. So no. I didn't know what it was nor how much it was worth. Thig guy saw my rv, told me he was being evicted and needed a roof for him an his old lady. Went to his place n it was covered in cars. So i said, i want that car, that camper, those 2 bikes and that trailer to move the bikes. He said deal. My Friend then said "Dude, don't bring that camper to burning man. You have no idea what you have there. Go log into a Datsun Forum. They'll tell you. "

So, no, it's not going to Burning man. You guys convinced me to protect this thing. No, it's not for sale. I gave it to my girlfriend. I'm sorry I didn't figure out the photo bucket thing quick enough.

THIS.... should have been your first post. Not that you were taking an old Datsun to BM to destroy it. The reaction was/is understandable. You are a Datsun owner now and are changed forever.

• Like 3

2eDeYe" post="1411624" timestamp="1471711888"]

More details are needed.

No shit.

THIS.... should have been your first post. Not that you were taking an old Datsun to BM to destroy it. The reaction was/is understandable. You are a Datsun owner now and are changed forever.

That's where it was going. It's what I got it for. Now cause you guys I am sleeping in a foam board box.

Ps. I hate this photo bucket app. I'll be putting the pictures on google.

• Like 1