What is this?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I scored this thing for my girlfriend to go to burning man with.

What is it?

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4sHG3wNB63jZllqWFQ0cGRiUWM

So its a 620. You guys say I shouldn't destroy it at burning man. What's it worth? I gave 1 day to figure this out.

Trashing that truck would be an asshat move.

Too nice to let that one get trashed.

I have one day to figure this out. What do I do with it?

You join Ratsun to show a Datsun you intend to set fire to??? Don't do anything..... that Datsun is worth saving. You on the other hand should hitchhike to burning man and have g/f set fire to you.. 

My troll detecter is making weird sounds....what does this mean??

No shit.

• Like 4

My friend told me to join this and ask you guys about it. I got the answer of what it is, and why I shouldn't bring it to burning man. I asked what it's worth, and what I should do with it. Doing nothing isn't an option. I can't leave it in the street n walk into Burning man.

Right now as it stands, I'm going to drive it from SF to Reno. I'm then driving it to Black rock city where I've pretty much killed every RV I owned at somepoint along the trip. Lost a 53 airstream, burnt down an 86 suncrest, rexhal hit a mountain, Dolphin got caught in the flash floods in Austin.

I've made a photo bucket like you guys said. I asked what its worth when you guys said to sell it to you. So yeah... odds are, this RV will never be the same if it stays in my hands. I got it so my girl can have shelter in the desert. Not to troll you guys.

How much are you willing to sell it for?

I have no idea what it's worth. That's why I came here. My Friend wanted me to understand why it should not go to BM. I Put it on CL at ten k to see, n I have an offer of 6k for a guy who wants to restore it. (Buff it?) I can totally respect getting it to someone who will appreciate it... but I do want a fair price. She's seriously nice.

• Like 2

I'd pay 6g for that ^ one. Less for the yellow one.

What did you get the yellow one for?

Your friend did not send you here to help you make a profit of it.

The value of your truck lies more in it just being a classic.

I understand going a bit higher than even, but we have all seen high-dillar builds go for far less than spent value. It's a Datsun, not a Ferrari. Not an investment.

I have no idea what it's worth. That's why I came here. My Friend wanted me to understand why it should not go to BM. I Put it on CL at ten k to see, n I have an offer of 6k for a guy who wants to restore it. (Buff it?) I can totally respect getting it to someone who will appreciate it... but I do want a fair price. She's seriously nice.

6k is a damn fair price! if you intend to sell it right now.

ask more if you can sit on it 

with that being said, fuck these chumps i say take it to the burn and let the plya have its way with it, if it survives... well its a datsun, bring an extrat air filter with you so when you get off the dirt swap it out do an oil change back home and blow the radiator out, dont fall asleep with a lit joint in you hand and you should be fine

• Like 1

If the way of the Datsun holds true, and I suspect it will, if it's attempted to drive to Burning Man and be killed, it will likely break down in self-preservation on the way there, or poke the offending owner in the balls with a seat spring and render him to the hospital.

• Like 3