Nissan Truck Look Book!

MaxChlan

Hello everyone! As part of the purchase of my 1986 Nissan 720 King Cab 4x4 (Thread can be found here), I received some goodies. One of the items I received is a look book of Nissan trucks from what seems to be the 1984 model year. A basic Google search yielded no results, so I may not be naming this piece right. Either way, I thought it would be cool to share this with those who are interested in some cool pictures of these trucks, as well as educate members who's trucks are older than they are by 10 years (like me) on specifications and trim packages. 

NOTE: My copy machine was not large enough to copy these double page images properly, so I decided to take pictures of them and crop them to best fit. I apologize in advance, as these do not do these high quality images justice. Happy Looking!r9Oclea.jpgSpMEMNT.jpgTxZjtjk.jpgYPtWfAr.jpguqMSsne.jpgwxnF9zz.jpg2ZBRnLF.jpgz0sqgX0.jpgWfvRIbu.jpgDFcezV6.jpgisF0yFb.jpggCJHB06.jpg7rIRqNp.jpg

• Like 7
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's an '85 model year truck in the picture, produced from July '84 through April '85. That was the new grill and NISSAN emblem. The '86 model year was only was produced for six months beginning in May and stopping at the end of October '85.

• Like 1