Tomato Soup

since it spins

why don't you open the valve cover ck the cam timming,distributor timming, valve lash then ck the points to see spark before real quick from center coil wire before one just cranks and wears out a starrter and battery

Frank offered this wagon to me. said lots of rust in back but never went up there

Yeah I'm going to check it all out. Frank thought it was frozen so I was surprised it turned over so smooth.

The hatch is the worst I've ever seen for rust. Real bad. Really need to replace it. Hoping to find a red one to match the existing patina.

• Like 1
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool!

Rusty cars open more doors then close them.

I had a pathfinder once and they were living in the intake.. I tried to start it after it had been sitting for a bit.

I would have been happy I found it in the rear quarter panel to say the least.

• Like 1

Hobbs, nice score man! Glad to see you back in it again! Still have the 2 door I got from ya. She's coming along nicely as I still have one wheel well of uncaring left to remove. If your bored, check out the thread. Come along way from then. Still......thanks for the buy!!!

• Like 1