B210 for sale, so I bought them "OICS" (what else is a person to do)

Cosmonaut

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought two header systems for them. One stainless steel from Australia. And the other is a coated Octopus equal length system from Japan.

I also found a SK Sanyo racing carbs system (evidently the evolution to the Solex pph40's) They currently are mounted on a "L" series SK manifold. I just missed on an "A" series SK manifold, but I have not given up yet. I am going to try these on my 620 L16 (W53, flat top pistons), the F10 and the Blue B210.

I also picked up a set of Dual valve Springs. They are going to find there way into the Blue Hatchback.

I will also be swapping the 77 A14/5spd system into the Blue Hatchback.

I am currently trying to work out a deal on an Australian bumper set (small chrome)

Oh. picked up a 74 factory B210 tach from Singapore.

Looking forward to starting the build on these.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not yet... i want to keep it but I might have to let it go. I'm trying to figure out a way to keep it but with all the projects I have going right now I'm not sure. It's so clean & well taken care of with low imo miles. Just a great, smooth driver.

Greg

I'm going to hold onto it for a bit, I heard there's a law going through for Cali. That would up the smog year to 80 from 76. That would be awesome! so I'm going to wait, I hate dealing with smog even though this car would pass. I would like to take off all the smog, blocked the egr & get some more power out of the little motor. :)

• Like 1