Back on, September 10th, 2016 morton fun run, even if i go by myself, now with a picture map, spanaway walmart departure time 9:30am

tdaaj

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the same weekend you and deucedeuce are going to Ilwaco??  i thought that was over labor day weekend... 

Hey i went by your lillypad the other night and saw you working in the garage and i did exactly what you wanted me to do,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i left you the hell alone.

• Like 1

WAIT !!!   didn't we have a cruise out there once already like 6 months ago ???  In the winter??  hmmmm  i guess you must have been to busy making datsuns fun again somewheres else............................ i guess.

Hey Fucking Ted,,,,,,,,Maybe route re-change again ,,, at least we can get rid of some of the wanna-bee fucks if we do the rod run campout instead............ Camping for us is literally a nightmare with the twins but ,,,,,, maybe.

I understand your situation Nanners. .. I'm just poking fun... I'm not going for datsuns. I'm going for the entirety of the car culture. ..absolutely every vintage and style. From lS swap fd. To a rat rod with a working toilet. .. this extreme is great. And something you can't get from the same 6 people meeting once a month...

• Like 1

I know your joking ,,,,, but we did talk about this at your house,,,,,,,,, and you must not have seen the baby blue Buick-mo-boopal that probably fits in better at a rod run than at a Datsun meet-up.  ...... was still waiting for title to clear probate when Billetproof day was here.

You hear that Ted ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, rat rods with toilets ,,,,,,,,,,, man that sounds like a frickin match made in heaven type deal.

Ok, think id rather cruise and get a burger this year. Ill do rod run next year. Last thing i want to do this year is be around a million people, fight traffic and cook my ass off in still the air of the fish bowl. Sorry Phixious, i did forget, but i think i just want to drive my datsun with other Datsuns and just enjoy the day. If i had sunday off i think id consider it. You guys have fun.

• Like 1