Back on, September 10th, 2016 morton fun run, even if i go by myself, now with a picture map, spanaway walmart departure time 9:30am

tdaaj

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I think we should cruise out to Aberdeen or all the way to the beach in Grayland.  ,,,,,

Or Taholah  and stop in Ocean shores and hunt around for some cheap food.... OoooR  take a BBQ and stop at that long ass parking spot on the road with the Quinault nation seafood plant is and catch some meat on fire.

• Like 1

Meh,,, i grew up less than a 1/4 mile from ocean,,, and most digs are at night now ,, i can guaran-fuckin-tee  i aint driving my car back from the beach in the dark with all those deer,, Or a bucket half full of sloshing salt water.

We go down to my dads and dig but we take a couple changes of clothes and enlist the nieces and nephews ( young ones so they don't need a 25 dollar license)  so we can get a few more limits in one trip..... Cuz busting ass on a couple limits then hauling ass back to the house switching to dry clothes and switching 4x4s was fine when your young ,,, but i'm to tired now just thinking about it

• Like 3