Back on, September 10th, 2016 morton fun run, even if i go by myself, now with a picture map, spanaway walmart departure time 9:30am

tdaaj

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here nanner....You should call the BLM and bitch at them for not updating their site instead of spreading more shit

IMAG0064_zps0akvx3co.jpg

IMAG0063_zpspck5nntl.jpg

That road was closed , but there was another road to get to the campground that would be open and so it still was not the "ONLY" weekend for ratshitndats. Read what he posted from the BLM and pull your head out of Al's ass

• Like 2

That road was closed , but there was another road to get to the campground that would be open and so it still was not the "ONLY" weekend for ratshitndats. Read what he posted from the BLM and pull your head out of Al's ass

I never stated it was the only weekend, did I?

This will be Saturday, the tenth of September. Start in spanaway, up highway 7, stop in elbe for pics, off to morton, lunch break at spiffys diner and drive in. Then down sr508 to Jackson highway, to sr507, old highway 99 ending in Olympia some where. There will be several opportunities to pull over for group photos. I'll be working on a map in the next couple of days. I've driven this route before and was lowered car friendly. Will drive again in the next week or so to double check.

By posting this well in advance, it will give DLO Or. plenty of time to plan something for themselves on that weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: 

• Like 2

You honestly couldn't be as stupid as you seem,,,,,,,, seriously

4TH POST

Yes please set up a date so Datslocos fucks this one up too :thumbup:

Last I checked, nanners sling crap....sorry you can't see....you only read what you want now?....you didn't see his instigating post?

How is posting FACTS slinging shit ??? 

• Like 1

The work will be completed in phases to ensure continuous use and access to the campground. An alternate route to the campground entrance will be available using Alma and Wolf Creek Roads.

Here nanner....You should call the BLM and bitch at them for not updating their site instead of spreading more shit

IMAG0064_zps0akvx3co.jpg

IMAG0063_zpspck5nntl.jpg

typing some random shit out and coping it and stapling it to a post DOES NOT prove it as fact,,, and why don't you fucking call them??  Do you think i somehow hacked into the BLM websiite just to prove denamarboy and you are lying??????

Well there is this new thing called the "internet" maybe you've heard of it,,,,, well on this "internet" people that don't know each other very well can communicate with each other  without actually knowing each others names,,,,,,,, so who it was telling me about shit talking that has been going on down there i don't really know,,,,,,,,,,,,,

but the facts you seem to have a problem believing is there,, for anyone not wearing a tin foil hat like yourself and clear enough to read even for a simpleton ,,,, 

(edit) ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Don't remember anyone saying anything about shit talking about you ,,,,,,,, YOU said that,,, and only you said that,,,,,,, guilty conscience much?? 

Facts....ok, who's talking shit about me in Eugene?, let's get facts.

Well there is this new thing called the "internet" maybe you've heard of it,,,,, well on this "internet" people that don't know each other very well can communicate with each other  without actually knowing each others names,,,,,,,, so who it was telling me about shit talking that has been going on down there i don't really know,,,,,,,,,,,,,

but the facts you seem to have a problem believing is there,, for anyone not wearing a tin foil hat like yourself and clear enough to read even for a simpleton ,,,,

That right there tells me nothing other than you make up shit and call it a fact. Awesome.

You need to slow down on the amphetamines just a tad ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, don't ya think??

Don't remember anyone saying anything about shit talking about you ,,,,,,,, YOU said that,,, and only you said that,,,,,,, guilty conscience much??

Lovely deflection by the way,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you have learned from the master ,,,,,,, but you do know anyone that clicks on this will see your comment and see i was responding to it..