Intake/Exhaust nuts,bolts/spacers questions

angliagt

Finally pulled the cover off of the '78 B210,& got the brakes & clutch slave cylinder bled.

Now,onto installing the rebuilt carb/manifold assembly.

Can someone tell me if all of the washers/nuts are the same for all eleven studs on the head?

And are the five large spacers all the same thickness? I have one that's not as thick as the others.

Thanks in advance. 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The studs and nuts are all the same. Those 4 washers that bridge across intake and exhaust flanges (bottom row) are all the same although thickness isn't that important just as long as thick enough to hold both flanges. They are called yokes.

• Like 2

Thanks! Nice to know that there's just 4 yokes,instead of 5.

The 5th one came from who knows where.

This is what happens when you don't get back to things that

you took apart years ago.I need to follow my own advice........

• Like 1

hey fellas i recently had my carb rebuilt for my 80   210  and was felt like replacing the 

master cylinder. Is it pretty straight forward bolt on and off ? anyone know if there is a

thread with a step by step on this?

thank you fellas

also has anyone recently ordered parts directly though pitroad japan?

Actually this is angliagt's post about manifold fasteners. It's a little out of place to 'barge in' and ask questions about something unrelated. If you would please, by all means start a post on this so that all replies are for you and not confused with someone else. It will also help the forum search engine find info about your topic, and you'll have less trouble trying to find it too. It's really easy, just go to the B-210 forum ... http://community.ratsun.net/forum/46-b210/  and  look over on the upper right. There is a black rectangle with START A NEW TOPIC. Click on it and fly at it. Don't forget a title that helps define what you want. Simply saying 'HELP' as a title means everyone has to open it to find out what. B-210 Master Cylinder Mounting Qs would do.   

Well,FINALLY got it back together - what a job!

I found out that if you use a plastic straw,you can get the hard to

reach spacers/washers to go on,after dropping many on the floor.

These are the four on the bottom,the really hard to reach ones.

It also really helps to have the metal heat shield,& the metal

tube off,before you reinstall it on the car.