All hands who donated to the canby truck

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right, i am dragging this shit back to the surface. I will not let this get swept under the rug till we have real answers. Until we know the real math in this equation, for all i know maybe people supporting this fishy person (Albert Rasmussen ) are in on the scam too.

As for soap operas, i don't have a tv, i do have a day job. And as far as I'm concerned, there's no lacking of balls here. Im posting what everyone else is thinking.

And for the blm thing, your guess is as good as mine. If it was me i would have succeeded. but im not against events, i just didn't agree with the date chosen. I'm not the only one who al has crossed paths with in his life im sure. So point all the fingers you want at me for your paranoia. And if someone did try to shut it down, how do yoh know they are from wa?

You guys something to hide or something?

• Like 1

Never been to Oregon. Never been to a ratsun event. Never meet Al or Jrock.

still tired of this shit.

I definately stole some parts from this build. I sold them for enough money to pay a Thai transsexual hooker for a good time.

• Like 7

Never been to Oregon. Never been to a ratsun event. Never meet Al or Jrock.

still tired of this shit.

I definately stole some parts from this build. I sold them for enough money to pay a Thai transsexual hooker for a good time.

Well. You need to go give that good time back to the kids at the chosen school. It's the right thing to do.

• Like 2

Goddamn, the river that's been cried over this worn out subject is big enough to solve California's drought problem. Its ricockulous that the butthurt is still so fresh. Take a midol, it's suppose to make pussies feel better.

Moving on.

Its not about being butt hurt, its about ratsun members being stand up people with dignity

• Like 1

The only thing that would put this to rest is for, Al to tell the truth. He lied right to my face on at least 7 occasions.................The chances of that ever happening is about the same as  Hillary Clinton telling the truth. And I don't care what you all think, I took my share of aggrevation and hate on the POS already and I don't blame Jon for anything he says, especially for what he paid for it

My good thing to say, that was a sweet running engine   :thumbup: :thumbup:

This right here, coming from a guy who donated time to work on this truck with his own hands, not to mention the traveling he did to get there