Newby proud 73' 620 owner

wilfvelez

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. I was just kidding about the tires I just needed something to roll her around. I can barely turn the wheels with those. I think I am sticking with the OEM 14s. Anyhow, this truck brings tons of memories from when my dad had Datsuns. He now has Alzheimer's and I would like to get the truck a bit fixed up to show him before he can't remember anything. Once again that's guys I'm sure I ll have plenty of questions. By the way. Truck has no spark will try to trouble shoot in the next few days.

• Like 3
  • 4 months later...

Hey guys its been a while since my last post. Trying to find out time to work on this beauty, so here is a sneak peek of my project. Since my last post I'd done some body work, including rocker panels. She is no where near to be done but she is getting there. I just repaired rust spots and scratches didn't wanted to make her perfect since it taken over 40 years for her to be the way she is. Anyway.....stay tuned. Hoping to be on the road by next spring. 

IMG_0844.jpgIMG_0846.jpg

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...