2016 JCCS SHOW

Yeah my umbrella is 6' I believe. They better put us under a tree. I'm not trying to burst into flames out there. I'll have the umbrella just in case.

Next your going to want a free Obama phone and your entry fee back. They will put you where they put you. Every year it's mixed up. If your on the grass and not in the front parking lot be happy.

And the reason for the tents is the cars are parked close and it's not canby. The cars here are nice and they don't want the wind to blow on other peoples paint jobs not Ratsun patina so called paint jobs. But take it you will be fine

• Like 2
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF ?

I was kidding. You know I love you like a play cousin. But in general when white folks throw out Obama phone (or anything related to welfare) they do mean it in a derogatory sense about minorities. I ain't that sensitive. We still friends :)

• Like 2

government supplied phones or the department of human assistance phones 

because everyone needs a phone but some people work for theirs and some people get them for free 

sorry for the thread jack 

back to our scheduled program that I will have to miss because i am going to see def leopard 

• Like 1

The Obama phone started back with bush but whos checking. see you there. :w00t:

According to most of the US Obama started everything including the racial divide. People are lame.

Meanwhile, I've been working on a ghetto air conditioner project which I hope will work to my satisfaction for JCCS. I don't want to burn up driving out there. Can't wait! See you there homie!

• Like 1

According to most of the US Obama started everything including the racial divide. People are lame.

Meanwhile, I've been working on a ghetto air conditioner project which I hope will work to my satisfaction for JCCS. I don't want to burn up driving out there. Can't wait! See you there homie!

I seen your little project, just install a air conditioner. You have a few days left.lol