2016 JCCS SHOW

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For those looking for something non vehicle oriented during the JCCS weekend, There's the Redondo Beach Lobster Festival!  September 23 to 25.  WWW.LobsterFestival.com .  Maine Lobster, Angus steaks. live music, mechanical bull and kid's games  Did I forget beer?  Sea Sideside Lagoon in King Harbor.  Been held for 20 years, so not a rip-off.

Come early and hit it on Friday.  Or hit it after the JCCS.  Or relax and take it in on Sunday!

Swimming and standup paddling also offered!

Edited by MikeRL411
  • 2 weeks later...

Go to there website and there is a email to go to for them to give you a price for a vendor booth.

Thanks mrbigtanker i did all that like 2 weeks, i even call the number ago but havent recive any responce yet, thanks for ur help will see what hapen, i really aprwciate ur help, byvrhe way I am thinking right now if some body who is rwgistere or know how to register, and want to split the spot vendor in 2 like only on seller, i can pay half and the other person the other half it can be cheaper that way for both of us we can sell as 1 seller with multiple items for sale, all I have ti sale there are emblems,

Thanks mrbigtanker i did all that like 2 weeks, i even call the number ago but havent recive any responce yet, thanks for ur help will see what hapen, i really aprwciate ur help, byvrhe way I am thinking right now if some body who is rwgistere or know how to register, and want to split the spot vendor in 2 like only on seller, i can pay half and the other person the other half it can be cheaper that way for both of us we can sell as 1 seller with multiple items for sale, all I have ti sale there are emblems,

Datrod might be doing that this year. Let me see if I can you Koji's number

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah my umbrella is 6' I believe. They better put us under a tree. I'm not trying to burst into flames out there. I'll have the umbrella just in case.

If rain is forecast, I will bring my "National Treasure"  Umbrella [the wakashi paper was hand formed by a recognized maser crafsmiher was about to retire] family thenretired [for the first time] and visited the extended family in Japan BTW it's green in color!.