2016 JCCS SHOW

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what dang day is it? Why isn't it listed on the location/time link on the JCCS page? On the JCCS website the flyer says this (when I finally freaking found it):

JCCS2016_zpsiupbtwbb.jpg

And then on the Japanese Nostalgic Car website the text says one thing and the flyer says another.

JNC_zps5b6fgvek.png

WTF! Someone get it together please :sneaky:

• Like 2

Oh, I did have a question for anyone that's gone before cause I'm seriously considering taking Stanley this year although I feel even he won't be good enough with all their conditions :hmm: How chaotic is it getting in and out of the place? Does it take forever to be able to leave when the show's over?

• Like 1

Oh, I did have a question for anyone that's gone before cause I'm seriously considering taking Stanley this year although I feel even he won't be good enough with all their conditions :hmm: How chaotic is it getting in and out of the place? Does it take forever to be able to leave when the show's over?

Take Stanley!  The powers that be instituted a more efficient entry proceedure starting last year that eliminated the all too long lineup stretching from the Long Beach start Queen Mary gate to the bridge to the Queen Mary entry road in Long Beach that pissed off the Hotel guests and needed all too many monitors to keep the peace!  Stage your required photos to emphasize the best features and you should have no problems!  Would love to finally see "Stanley"!  The exit is a usual F?? up because no one listens to the loud speaker  instructions as to who or which lane should proceed to the exit.  So, either cut the F==er off or chill out and go to the rest room, it should be not crowded by 4 PM!

• Like 2

I went 2 years ago getting in sucked getting out sucked 

the show was fun but I was bored by 1pm 

not sure why there was plenty to look at, maybe I expected something different 

they had same cars in different areas not sure if it was club based or motor style based 

dont get me wrong I had a great time and will probably go again someday 

No it does not take long to leave or go in, it is the premier show on the west and probably the east coast period. No bullshit truck raffles or sleep overs. Just a good show right next to the Queer Mary very well organized. And a lot more then Datsun's to see there. Very nice stuff and your car will do fine there. I noticed every year there is some bullshit from some one about this show yet every year it gets bigger and bigger and better and better. If your car is junk then YES its not the show for you. If your looking to hang out with a group of buddies outside the local burger joint with your primered exhaust leaking car cool, but when i go to a show I want to look at cars and trucks with some creativity.There is really nice stuff there but if this show is not for you then its not for you.

• Like 1

So what dang day is it? Why isn't it listed on the location/time link on the JCCS page? On the JCCS website the flyer says this (when I finally freaking found it):

JCCS2016_zpsiupbtwbb.jpg

And then on the Japanese Nostalgic Car website the text says one thing and the flyer says another.

JNC_zps5b6fgvek.png

WTF! Someone get it together please :sneaky:

Sept 24, 2016 thats this year.

No it does not take long to leave or go in, it is the premier show on the west and probably the east coast period. No bullshit truck raffles or sleep overs. Just a good show right next to the Queer Mary very well organized. And a lot more then Datsun's to see there. Very nice stuff and your car will do fine there. I noticed every year there is some bullshit from some one about this show yet every year it gets bigger and bigger and better and better. If your car is junk then YES its not the show for you. If your looking to hang out with a group of buddies outside the local burger joint with your primered exhaust leaking car cool, but when i go to a show I want to look at cars and trucks with some creativity.There is really nice stuff there but if this show is not for you then its not for you.

Thanks homie. I was just wondering if it was a case like stacked parking at the bowl (just the circumstance not that it's stacked) and it takes you forever and a day to get out. Not all shows are very well put together but I imagine this one is. Same folks as Nissan Jam right? Some other shows I've been to (and will never go again) were very disorganized and it seemed to take longer getting in than the car show lasted.

Sept 24, 2016 thats this year.

I always thought this was on a Sunday for some reason so that's why I had to ask.

• Like 1

Thanks homie. I was just wondering if it was a case like stacked parking at the bowl (just the circumstance not that it's stacked) and it takes you forever and a day to get out. Not all shows are very well put together but I imagine this one is. Same folks as Nissan Jam right? Some other shows I've been to (and will never go again) were very disorganized and it seemed to take longer getting in than the car show lasted.

I always thought this was on a Sunday for some reason so that's why I had to ask.

Your welcome home slice. It is a great show, bring your husband there is a lot of nice cars from all budda head brands there. And yes Koji them do a really good job trying to make the event a great one.

• Like 1

Your welcome home slice. It is a great show, bring your husband there is a lot of nice cars from all budda head brands there. And yes Koji them do a really good job trying to make the event a great one.

Right on home skillet. I think I just might go. Gotta do it at least once right?

• Like 3

They did it on Sunday twice, but every other year has been on Saturday. :thumbup:

Ok then I wasn't crazy thinking it had been on Sunday. I think that was why I didn't go. Grandma likes to have a lazy day before going back to work and dealing with her fucktard manager.

• Like 2