@reddotracing 810 project

SO my friend Taka convinced to get this thing a few years back. I planned on building it as soon as I got it but with work being so busy I decided to put it away till now.  Was planning on keeping the stock motor and converting it to carb to run my triple webbers (i freaking love that sound) but I like having power and that just wont do. Gotpretty built VQ lying around from an old formula D so I've decided to finally put that to good use. Engine was doing 700 whp on a twin turbo set up and 6psi of boost. I will just be going single turbo and shooting for 400hp, nothing crazy.

Once I can locate a celica supra rear end I will start converting the rear to 4 link so that It can handle the power. :)

Here is what I have done so far:

-Converted all front suspension to s13, lower control arms, knuckles tie rods, shocks,etc..

-s13 cutom megan front coil over

-custom battle version lower adjustable front control arms

-custom battle version adjustable tension rods

-s13 front brakes and rotors

-pulled a few leafs out the back to get some low.

-fresh rack and pinion

-epsilon southern ways 16x8 and 16x9 +0

998236_598379013546540_340957312_n.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Use drop blocks to lower a leaf spring rear or have the leaves re-arched. If anything, you should be adding a leaf to increase the spring rate not removing them. This thing is going to bottom out on the first serious dip in the pavement. Drop blocks do not change the shock length either.