B310 Roll Call!!

dukerollo

I will probably get bitched at because there are a couple of generic 210 threads, but that lumps the b310s in with the b210s. This is for 310s only! We don't have our own sub forum, so let's at least have our own thread.

Post a pic of your car and a rundown of the mods and future plans.

Rise up my obscure Datsun brothers and be counted!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Edwt5Ro.jpg

I Saw you Dukerollo on my thread, but gonna bump your thread with this picture and some part list  :rofl: 

So I have a 79' Datsun B310 Coupe that is going to be lowered, boosted and painted  :thumbup: 
Part list so far:

365 cc fuel injectors
fuel pump emblem
front suspension bush kit
Engine mount pair
front windshield seal
Datsun A12 GX double valve spring kit
Datsun A12 GX double valve spring seats
ARP head stud kit
VOLVO 850 2.3 T5 R Turbo Charger
Laser cut exhaust flanges
Exhaust manifold pipes
Opel Vectra Gas shock absorbs
Engine repair kit ( seals, bearings etc... )
Cam bearings assembly 
Piston&bearing ceramic coatings
New lowered springs
Front fender
Rocker panels
Turbo throttle body with tps
Mazda 626 Cooled brake plates
Volvo 240 4-piston Brake calibers
Volvo 740 rear diff
Volvo 740 5-speed tranny
Wideband lambda
Megasquirt set-up
Mishimoto Intercooler
Opel Vectra radiator
Custom intake manifold
Custom intercooler mounts and holes
Custom engine mount
Custom tranny mount
Custom front struts ( cut off 10cm )
Battery moved to trunk
Bosch coil
Aeroflow ceramic fuelpump for flexifuel and full ethanol pulls
36-1 trigger wheel
Volvo 740 rear brakes and calibers

and the part list continues............... Probably missed something, but oh well  :rofl:  
  • Like 5

Personally I wish there was a straight up 210 category. No mods but I have spent the last 4 years hunting down missing pieces and parts because I wanted to bring him to as near showroom quality as I could. He's been painted, tranny and carb rebuilt, new upholstery, new shocks and struts which were desperately needed. One day I'd like to have the entire car painted inside and out but that's a ways in the future. Rims and wheel caps from the boneyard, dash assembly (uncracked) from the boneyard but purchased from a fellow ratsuner, aftermarket taillights (they're starting to make a lot of 210 pieces in the orient), I moulded a fairly pristine 1/4 panel emblem I found at a boneyard and made some castings, recently found NOS signal lenses, NOS grille, NOS grille emblem, NOS front bumper strip, NOS steering wheel emblem, NOS shift knob (I have an auto), NOS stereo which was rewired so it would be iPod accessible, found a gas door clip at the boneyard and made a mould and castings from it, new door switches, found a clock and had it fixed. I'm sure I'm missing some stuff but he's looking better all the time.

IMG_1638_zps5b66b818.jpg

DSCN1483_sm_zps33ede201.jpg

DSCN0782_zps9f6d52c3.jpg

• Like 7
  • 1 month later...

Hello! Good to finally find some place to share our love for the B310´s... I am from Chile and this is my B, I call him Datsuncillo. The B310 here is called 150Y. Actually is almost totally like he came from factory, only a few upgrades for reliability. He has a 5 speed gearbox tooked from the 140Y HB (A14 engine) and that´s all.

27820199882_1b3c57fcae_c.jpg

I will make a thread to introduce more pictures of Datsuncillo. Hope you like it and sorry if my english is difficult to understand haha here we speak in spanish. Regards!

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a '79 coupe project that's a bit on the back burner right now. Will get to it some day though...

Now:

00S0S_htQVw1JQSNu_1200x900.jpg

Some day:

f3e416f48a7cc34b916d47106f29645c.jpg

I'd trade front clips with you so you could have the square lights, but I just chopped a big hole in the hood. Unless you want a hood with a big hole in it.....

I'd trade front clips with you so you could have the square lights, but I just chopped a big hole in the hood. Unless you want a hood with a big hole in it.....

I should have also mentioned that I also happen to be in posession of a complete '81 2dr sedan.   ^_^

I thought it might be fun to have an early rear with a late front, sort of best of both worlds (to me)...

This might be old news, but congrats to one of our own for a spot on the JNC website.

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/043-1257_Datsun-210-B310.jpg

That's my Stanley! He took second place at Nissan Jam this year.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I will post pictures of mine once I find out how to post pictures. Tried to link Instagram/imgur not supported.

What are you lowered on hoodradKyle?

I like the rotas and the basket weave wheels I will have to pick some up for mine.

Edited by Bomboyj

I will post pictures of mine once I find out how to post pictures. Tried to link Instagram/imgur not supported.

What are you lowered on hoodradKyle?

I like the rotas and the basket weave wheels I will have to pick some up for mine.

those are real watanabe's I don't think they make rota's in 14" anyways. 280zx strut tubes with mr2 inserts up front and cut springs out back