Rats with Dats 2017 (aka boat's n ho's) July 14-16 2017 , presented by DLO

denmarkboy

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted over 80 pictures on to drivetribe, I still haven't looked for a photoFUCKIT replacement to post on Ratsun.

yeah me too even with all the adds and shit the sight was workable but shit to ransom users is fuckjed ... im pulling my shit ... not sure what drivers tube is ...drop a link i wanna see the dattos 

You have the best of luck with tranny's.

Tell me about it. 2015 dogleg exploded 2weeks before canby, 2016 swapped out my tranny a week before heading up and turned out to be bad as well. This year we swapped it out the night before we took off and it got me up there but didn't quite make it back. Time to stop fucking around and either rebuild one or buy a rebuilt one with a warranty

• Like 1

Tell me about it. 2015 dogleg exploded 2weeks before canby, 2016 swapped out my tranny a week before heading up and turned out to be bad as well. This year we swapped it out the night before we took off and it got me up there but didn't quite make it back. Time to stop fucking around with these 63A's and get a 71B that was built to handle a six cylinder.