CANBY 2017 IT WILL BEE fun 'n stuff

Ranman72

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

This was posted in the DatsunNW thread, so I am assuming there is a Canby 2017, I do not edit quotes, so I copied and pasted the whole post.

Posted 27 September 2016 - 01:33 PM

Oct 15th is our next meeting in down town as usual, this meeting will be geared more toward "Canby planning" for 2017, I'd like to go over last years event and discuss new idea's for next year. Making this event more kid friendly with games and activities is at the top of my list! If you want to put your 2 cents in, become part of the planning committee or volunteer to help out at Canby, please stop by as all help is welcome!

Sat December 3rd is our Christmas dinner at the fair grounds in Canby, there will be a nice catered meal and we do a white elephant gift exchange which is fun. RSVP me if interested I will post more details at a later date.

Steven

DNW

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Regardless of whatever changes have been made concerning pricing, I'm enthusiastic about Canby and will be attending this year. The folks that don't agree with how the event is run have three options:

1) Keep your mouth shut and attend anyway

2) Don't attend

3) Host your own event

I'm always enthusiastic about going to the Canby show and have definite plan to go to go again this year also. If you were there in any of the last 6 years you would have seen me, I'm the guy usually with the DATZEN license plate T shirt on. Stop and chat me up. Only thing different this coming year may be weather I camp there or not.  :lol: