CANBY 2017 IT WILL BEE fun 'n stuff

Ranman72

I met a Ratsun member a while ago, younger guy-doesnt post a lot, last time I was in Seattle. I can't recall his name.

Says he was at Canby the year I went.

"Oh? Who did you meet? Who do you know?" I asked him.

He listed a bunch of names. Said he met flatcat19 there. "Really? Elusive guy he is."

I have no clue who this kid is. Don't recall meeting him or his truck. Go figure.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was one year that there was several "Flatcats" walking around, he may have met one of the Flatcat wannabes.

And I remember you approaching me and sparking a coversation....after about a minute I felt bad and told you I wasn't him, had many dirty looks too, it got uncomfortable for a moment :lol: fuck I haven't had met Gato til couple hours after the fact...

So all I need to do to get Wayne's attention with my build is to add some more doors? I'll make my 620 a stretch. Lol

Yeah, I've played the name tag game before. I've done that multiple times when I was in the military. "Borrow" your buddy's BDU top and go stir up some shit. A1C Smith got smoked a lot fo' shit he definitely didn't do...

So would I be frowned upon for trailering my 520 down from BC? There is only one of me and I have to drive my "house" down to stay in. It's definately not a "trailer queen" by any stretch, just hard to drive 2 vehicles at the same time....right?

• Like 1

Lol.. no. Running or not.. trailer or not.. no one gives a shit. We love em all the same.

So would I be frowned upon for trailering my 520 down from BC? There is only one of me and I have to drive my "house" down to stay in. It's definately not a "trailer queen" by any stretch, just hard to drive 2 vehicles at the same time....right?

• Like 4

There are some real shit boxes at canby. Some of them even win awards.

Well I wouldn't go as far as calling mine a shitbox, nor do I expect any awards. I thought it would be cool to bring my truck back down to where I bought it from, maybe someone would recognize  it and give me some history on it. Lol. This little truck has come a long ways from when I brought it home. I've heard lots about Canby since joining Ratsun, now I can experience it, no matter if it's $10 or $30 a night. :rofl:

• Like 3

Well I wouldn't go as far as calling mine a shitbox, nor do I expect any awards. I thought it would be cool to bring my truck back down to where I bought it from, maybe someone would recognize  it and give me some history on it. Lol. This little truck has come a long ways from when I brought it home. I've heard lots about Canby since joining Ratsun, now I can experience it, no matter if it's $10 or $30 a night. :rofl:

There are a few people that trailer them in. We've had people trailer them in to help get it to run. It's a friendly event. All the winter bitching in turns into smiles and friendships.. until the next winter.. and the cycle repeats. For the most part.

It's a good time.

• Like 3

The park said "that is correct sir, we do not allow 'naked and afraid' style camping here".

So... apparently you need to wear clothes, you may not eat other campers. Further I was told that I may not bring chariots, alcohol, cocaine, or strippers.

Fucking pruds. Gotta bring clothes, a tent, and a dog leash.

• Like 3

If it runs, drive it. It's not called camping for nothing, pack a small tent, few sweaters, some rain gear and you're good. Drape plastic over and sleep in the box or under your car.

Tried to find the oic ran outta time.

Hood surfing was banned too, I missed it by a year, I heard it was a blast :(

Hood surfing and mud bogging with no muffler. Punkindave had a high bike and $80 worth of ass pennies another year and still another had the taser Olympics. The keeper won by taking one in the nuts. Didn't slow him down though, still humping the garbage cans and trees.

• Like 2