CANBY 2017 IT WILL BEE fun 'n stuff

Ranman72

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have met Busta. He actually just sent me stickers. Talked with him quite a bit.

Met skyblue.

Seen keeper. Didn't talk with him. Didn't talk to pumpkin.

Hell, ran into Jeff multiple times; didn't talk.

Maybe I'll be more outgoing this time around. I get really nervous in personal social situations.

The people I was most stoked to meet and speak with were Mike, Q, Nanners, and Tendril.

I'm doing the same project. Haven't bought the materials yet. Make sure to post lots of pics throughout the process. Oh and make sure you go over all your fuck ups so I can learn from your mistakes.

Watch my thread... there will be a plethora of fuck ups I'm sure. Might have to make a few of them to get what I want. Which is why I bought an industrial Singer sewing machine. I fully intend on running that bitch into the ground getting this the way I want it.

I was honestly planning on trailering the truck down, but I saw what Redeye took last year.... and honestly gained a lot of confidence in my truck. There's no electrical tape on the break lines, or fist sized cracks in the exhaust manifold.

• Like 2

To me, hell.... is other people. Making conversation is tedious work with strangers and I avoid it, but sit down and talk about Datsuns with other Datsun owners and I start babbling. Then it's their hell.  

Dude. We sat down for hours and didn't speak Datsun once. 

I think for me it's just the initial conversation. I have nothing to say to new people except Datsun, blah, blah, blah. 

I've been talking to you though for years through Ratsun. My comfort level is different. We already knew each other-just haven't met. 

• Like 1

Watch my thread... there will be a plethora of fuck ups I'm sure. Might have to make a few of them to get what I want. Which is why I bought an industrial Singer sewing machine. I fully intend on running that bitch into the ground getting this the way I want it.

I was honestly planning on trailering the truck down, but I saw what Redeye took last year.... and honestly gained a lot of confidence in my truck. There's no electrical tape on the break lines, or fist sized cracks in the exhaust manifold.

I drove mine to Blue Lake(Gresham, OR) and back in the middle of August last year. 110* the whole way. 200+ miles. IN A 4 SPEED!!!

Stick with us, homie. You'll make it there. 

• Like 1

Dude. We sat down for hours and didn't speak Datsun once. 

I think for me it's just the initial conversation. I have nothing to say to new people except Datsun, blah, blah, blah. 

I've been talking to you though for years through Ratsun. My comfort level is different. We already knew each other-just haven't met. 

Indeed we did. Yeah I meant strangers, I guess. Yes we have an investment in history so not a stranger. Yes, a comfort level that isn't there for the rest of the world.

I'm also not keen on groups of ppl. Not my thing. Which is why I work on my shit in the garage and play troglodyte.

So are we doing the "hello my name is" name tags? It's REALLY hard for me to not write "fuck off" on those... and never hand me a sharpie. I start drawing protection symbols of the Great Lama Drukpa Kunley,

• Like 1

I'm also not keen on groups of ppl. Not my thing. Which is why I work on my shit in the garage and play troglodyte.

So are we doing the "hello my name is" name tags? It's REALLY hard for me to not write "fuck off" on those... and never hand me a sharpie. I start drawing protection symbols of the Great Lama Drukpa Kunley,

I like you!!! :thumbup:

• Like 1

I like you!!! :thumbup:

This is just what you get bro. No since in putting on a show. I like to tell funny, inappropriate stories, make jokes, and draw dicks on stuff.

I'm sorry, I mean draw Buddhist Protection Wards. This btw, is a real thing.... read this KO.

http://www.badassoftheweek.com/index.cgi?id=176117624362

• Like 1