CANBY 2017 IT WILL BEE fun 'n stuff

Ranman72

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you aint selling that shit man,, cuz we aint buyin it.

outside of routine maintenance mine has never given me a problem. Could be better I'm sure but my s10 is my most reliable vehicle so far and longest owned. I've had it for a week longer than I've gel my current job so figure 11jan2008 for when I got it. Anything that's happened with it outside of normal wear and tear was my own fault. Gotta grease the steering linkage more often.

Friday night, just one week before Canby.

Better start working on my Datsun!

Sounds like you might be jumping the gun on this whole " fix it for Canby" project.. I would think about it a little longer.

• Like 2

I'm coming to Canby from North County San Diego. Anybody buying any parts long distance they need brought back to So Cal?

As long as I can sell some 620 parts to help pay for the trip while I'm there... I'm for hire!

PM me if interested.  

Seeker when you leaving, I was thinking about going at 1200 midnight on Thursday. Should be up there on Friday afternoon around 1700 hours or so.

• Like 2

Sounds like you might be jumping the gun on this whole " fix it for Canby Datsun camp ground crew" project.. I would think about it a little longer.

agree, think about it, what will the Datsun campers have to do when in the camping area when their just standing around with nothing to do. huh

:confused:

• Like 2

i am ready for canby, will bring a bunch of emblems and some other parts, dont have the address clear, can any one share it with me pls thanks

any question or special request on parts 650 810 6108

13600244_1800549080180581_17196866373832

100_2008.jpg

• Like 4

We ( Ted, Native and me ) had a booth next to this guy at Eaglerock in November,,  and even if you have to rob a minimart on the way down bring extra money to buy...  When you see it,  you will have to have this guys stuff,,,  it is seriously legit quality shit...

i am ready for canby, will bring a bunch of emblems and some other parts, dont have the address clear, can any one share it with me pls thanks

any question or special request on parts 650 810 6108

13600244_1800549080180581_17196866373832

100_2008.jpg

• Like 3