CANBY 2017 IT WILL BEE fun 'n stuff

Ranman72

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm... i'm sorry i have to be the one to break it to you Rick, and others that can't understand the concept ,,, but at the Old School Reunion your $20. gate fee automatically enters you in the car show...  So i guess that one is out also,,, as are every fucking car/ rat rod show i have paid to  enter every summer for the last 20 something years.. 

Again sorry

Nothing to be sorry about, 15.00 to get in if not purchased before hand, additional, optional $10.00 to be in the show to be judged. So you don't have to pay to be in the show. I understand the concept, but you need to get your facts straight. Sorry I had to break it to you

Blue Lake you pay extra to be judged in the show

Uhm... i'm sorry i have to be the one to break it to you Rick, and others that can't understand the concept ,,, but at the Old School Reunion your $20. gate fee automatically enters you in the car show...  So i guess that one is out also,,, as are every fucking car/ rat rod show i have paid to  enter every summer for the last 20 something years.. 

Again sorry

The Canby walk in at the gate is $3. This allows you into the event but not be in the event to be judged. Makes sense to me.

• Like 1

Nothing to be sorry about, 15.00 to get in if not purchased before hand, additional, optional $10.00 to be in the show to be judged. So you don't have to pay to be in the show. I understand the concept, but you need to get your facts straight. Sorry I had to break it to you

Blue Lake you pay extra to be judged in the show

Nope that is incorrect ,,, it is $10. or $15. late  to WALK in,,,, $20. plus to park your vehicle INSIDE

quote from ticket seller

General Admission Wristband

Includes (1) wristband , kids under 12 are FREE Gate Price is $15

Kids under 12 are always FREE

Car Show

Includes (2) wristband , kids under 12 are FREE. Parked as arrived. Gate price will be $20 and $10 for pass.

If your vehicle is pre-1988 JDM or European you are welcome to park on the lawn with us. If you don't meet these criteria we will place you in the parking lot.

Get your facts straight old man.

Again sorry

Nope that is incorrect ,,, it is $10. or $15. late  to WALK in,,,, $20. plus to park your vehicle INSIDE

quote from ticket seller

General Admission Wristband

Includes (1) wristband , kids under 12 are FREE Gate Price is $15

Kids under 12 are always FREE

Car Show

Includes (2) wristband , kids under 12 are FREE. Parked as arrived. Gate price will be $20 and $10 for pass.

If your vehicle is pre-1988 JDM or European you are welcome to park on the lawn with us. If you don't meet these criteria we will place you in the parking lot.

Get your facts straight old man.

Again sorry

How.... Canadian.

• Like 1

If I have a Datsun running I am gonna try to make it, and I honestly don't care if it costs me $15 or $20 a day to be there.

If you do not make it to Canby you are more than welcome to the gato BBQ.

Sunday. June 11th. Pasco, WA.

• Like 1

If I have a Datsun running I am gonna try to make it, and I honestly don't care if it costs me $15 or $20 a day to be there.

Whether you have a datsun running or not, you should show up anyways. We don't go just to look at the vehicles, we go for the experience, and shoot the shit with other like minded individuals.

• Like 3

Whether you have a datsun running or not, you should show up anyways. We don't go just to look at the vehicles, we go for the experience, and shoot the shit with other like minded individuals.

Ted, You should know that I am not a like minded individual, I'm in my own little world, but that's OK, they know me here

• Like 2

I will try my best, the only other option I have right now is a 79 suburban. It will get 9 mpgs on the highway if you are drafting off a semi at 55 mph with a tail wind and uses 2 quarts of oil for every tank of fuel. But the 79 is as reliable as a hammer and always tows my broken Datsuns for me.  :thumbup:

• Like 2