CANBY 2017 IT WILL BEE fun 'n stuff

Ranman72

Is any one from the Los Angeles area going to this event.

I live further South than LA...

I believe seeker is planning on going

Just today I got a green light from my employer for Weds thru Tues.It'll be a quick turn-around but I'll be there! My wife is gonna go and share the drive. She's not fond of Dats, so I'll be at Canby while she tours Wilhamet Valley.

Hows the 200sx seeker?

Runs great, My goal is to get the heater valve rebuilt and finish the AC so I can drive it to Candy one year soon. I orig found and bought it in OR and drove it from Brookings to SF bay, before trailering it home the rest of the way to SD.

But I get hypnotized chasing dat parts and acquiring and new Dat projects (currently have 3, none completed.) Unfortunately, like the Little Feat song goes "when your mind makes a promise your body can't keep"... I found my 6'4" body doesn't tolerate interior work for very long anymore without serious recovery time. The SX currently only makes it to DatsNcoffee in SD and the Inland Empire Meet in Riverside in fair weather without a heater, defroster, and AC.

So....I'll be heading up in my Tundra for my third Canby visit, But might bring some 620 parts again to help cover expenses ;) Can't wait to see the folks I know, and meet some new ones, like Mike Klotz!

• Like 4
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you leave the trailer at the motel... who's gonna know you're a trailer queen? Oh, did I say that out loud?

Besides, once people see how big you are they'll totally understand.

I can say that, I too live in an extra large format.

I am not tall but just girthy.lol

Also I only trailer when broken. which has not been alot lately. thank god.

Do you exceed the 55 mph limit? I can't drive... 55

I will do above 65 MPH LOL

• Like 3

who owns the bright yellow b210 hatchback? i think it is yellowjackets and rolling on polished swastikas. i need to know where he got his tail lights. if someone can tell him to send me a pm or a friend request

his name is mike he lives in Selah Wa. ill let him know through facebook that u want info on his lights

• Like 1

It runs but I am not driving it that far. You seen me and after just going to JCCS thats far enough for me.

i can understand that 

the cabs are small 

• Like 1

I am not tall but just girthy.lol

Girthy! Lmao. Is that what they're calling it these days? I don't know if that is being politically correct, or poetic justification

I got into an elevator in Laughlin on Monday eve. A woman standing with her man, asked me if I knew when Fat Tuesday was? I said Lady, it really doesn't matter to me... I'm fat every day of the week.
  • Like 4
Guest Mojo510

Alright guys and girls it's getting close to Canby time and it sounds like we are going to have a great year again, hope the weather sees it the same way.

Just wanted to get the word out about what John will be up to at the show, we will set up a signing booth so he can sign books, posters, your car, your kids or whatever else you want signed, he will have a limited supply of the BRE racing 2.5 Trans-Am series story "The Stainless Steel Carrot" and his "Inside Shelby America" book also.

Sat night is our banquet dinner at 6pm we do every year, tickets sold at the show are $15 each, right after the dinner John will be doing a Q&A and sharing some stories, there are only 100 tickets available. Looking forward to hanging out with this racing legend.

Steven

Alright guys and girls it's getting close to Canby time and it sounds like we are going to have a great year again, hope the weather sees it the same way.

Just wanted to get the word out about what John will be up to at the show, we will set up a signing booth so he can sign books, posters, your car, your kids or whatever else you want signed, he will have a limited supply of the BRE racing 2.5 Trans-Am series story "The Stainless Steel Carrot" and his "Inside Shelby America" book also.

Sat night is our banquet dinner at 6pm we do every year, tickets sold at the show are $15 each, right after the dinner John will be doing a Q&A and sharing some stories, there are only 100 tickets available. Looking forward to hanging out with this racing legend.

Steven

you are saying tickets sold at the show are 15 for the dinner are we able to pre order our dinner tickets 

• Like 1

Steve,                

Do you have to pay to be in the show if you don't want to be part of the show? Can you just go to the corral? Does camping include entry without being in the show?

If you have to pay to be in  the show whether you like it or not, I will not attend again until this is changed

How about some real answers

• Like 3