CANBY 2017 IT WILL BEE fun 'n stuff

Ranman72

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually pretty good. You need home made cut FF properly deep fried not those McDee fast food things. Beef gravy not the brown shit they serve if you order fries and gravy. And cheese curds which melt all over somewhat like mozzarella on a pizza.

• Like 1

I had poutine when I went to Niagra Falls as a kid. I'd have to ask my parents where it was but I remember it being a nice place and it was actually really good.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going this year, also realized for once I can bring my kids and maybe the wife by during the day part of the show. Youngest boy (6) is a total car nut so he should be super happy.

• Like 2

who owns the bright yellow b210 hatchback? i think it is yellowjackets and rolling on polished swastikas. i need to know where he got his tail lights. if someone can tell him to send me a pm or a friend request

• Like 2

who owns the bright yellow b210 hatchback? i think it is yellowjackets and rolling on polished swastikas. i need to know where he got his tail lights. if someone can tell him to send me a pm or a friend request

With excellent rear panel? and tail fin

B210GX

http://community.ratsun.net/user/3865-b210gx/

• Like 1

Oh Boy!! I will see if I can escape for a weekend. Do we have exact dates yet? Does a Yakima group rundown there all in a pack?

There is actually quite a handful of folk scattered throughout the valley.

Mike(B210GX) may be the only one heading there this year.

Keep in touch though. We normally meet a few times a year out here in Pasco for a few get togethers.

Good group of guys, those Yakima folk...even though they're from yakima.

• Like 1

I found the Datsun NW website and the dates, it seems we should definitely make a caravan though because that is a long trip for any Datsun.

I don't know about that. 

I drove this one to the show last year, after purchasing it 2 weeks before the trip.  :lol: 

IMG_0430_zpse6d21839.jpg

IMG_2656.jpg

IMG_3007.jpg

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/69708-my-1967-rl411-station-wagon-canby-or-bust/page-1

• Like 8