Ranman72

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm

How was attendance?

It was pretty good actually. On Sunday they filled the entire show area field (well it used to be the show area) and the corral was mostly full. Less than last year, but by no means was there no one there. 

Not as many campers as last year though. Of course I didn't camp so that is at least one less camper anyways :P 

• Like 2

Hmmm

How was attendance?

It could have been better, just a strange coincidence that Rat' n Dats was scheduled for the same weekend. I will go again to Canby next year and have been discouraged from attending any Datsloco's events. I just wonder what the plan from them will be to put a wedge into the Blue Lake event

• Like 2

Everybody that could actually air up their god damn tires went to the meet/show they wanted,,,,,,,,,,,, they had a good time with who they were with,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  ...  2 shows 3 shows 40 meets/shows the same weekend. ( yeah I'm looking at you Ant-man)  fuck it let's all agree we had fun................. am i right?

For what it's worth,,,,, i spent many hours helping get a truck running "good enough" to make it to ratsndicks, and it was no secret he had no intention of coming with us to Canby

now let's move the fuck on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

CANBY 2017

• Like 9

One of these years I'll go, never been. Don't know what I need or what to do.

You'll need a Datsun, and you'll need it to drive you there. The rest is looking at cars and talking to people about their cars. Definitely worth checking out if you've never been! I was planning on leaving with a group on Sunday morning to head up there from rats with dats but they left at 6, which is when 2 of the people at my camp came back from the party area... glad it's a week off next year and I'm close enough to make both.

• Like 4

Everybody that could actually air up their god damn tires went to the meet/show they wanted,,,,,,,,,,,, they had a good time with who they were with,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ... 2 shows 3 shows 40 meets/shows the same weekend. ( yeah I'm looking at you Ant-man) fuck it let's all agree we had fun................. am i right?

For what it's worth,,,,, i spent many hours helping get a truck running "good enough" to make it to ratsndicks, and it was no secret he had no intention of coming with us to Canby

now let's move the fuck on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

CANBY 2017

THAT^^ all we need to do is get Steven to hear us out on our tips to make Canby better.....it's not rocket science....you've got non Datslocos guys throwing tips at you, hear them out man!, next year needs to be better!

It could have been better, just a strange coincidence that Rat' n Dats was scheduled for the same weekend. I will go again to Canby next year and have been discouraged from attending any Datsloco's events. I just wonder what the plan from them will be to put a wedge into the Blue Lake event

Rick, with all due respect....go fuck yourself, bro!, we are going to roll in like last year and Dan knows that and has our support as he does from DatsunsNW....only question is....will Blue Lake be big enough?? Can't wait!! :thumbup:
  • Like 6

I encourage anyone who wants Canby to be a success to show up to DNW club meetings and participate in helping organize the event. It's a fun way to meet some of the guys and it's a great way to communicate constructively about what we can do to make it better. It takes a lot of work and man power to pull it off. Everyone is welcome as well as your ideas for improvement. With the support of the Datsun community the Canby show will continue to evolve and improve.

I want to give a big thanks to everyone involved this year, Steven did a great job for his first year putting things together and I can guarantee next year is going to be even better.

Cheers! We'll see you all at Blue Lake!

• Like 7

I encourage anyone who wants Canby to be a success to show up to DNW club meetings and participate in helping organize the event. It's a fun way to meet some of the guys and it's a great way to communicate constructively about what we can do to make it better. It takes a lot of work and man power to pull it off. Everyone is welcome as well as your ideas for improvement. With the support of the Datsun community the Canby show will continue to evolve and improve.

I want to give a big thanks to everyone involved this year, Steven did a great job for his first year putting things together and I can guarantee next year is going to be even better.

Cheers! We'll see you all at Blue Lake!

Most people here just can't make it to the meetings, so you're saying their voice is mute unless they show up at meetings? Not kool man....not kool

• Like 1

If a change provides an advantage for going on, it survives, may even excel. If a disadvantage... well it disappears. DNW needs to read these threads and posts and see the this year some mistakes were made. I love and support the Canby show but not the direction I seems to be going this year. My favorite eating place is a diner, cheap, good food and lots of it, bottomless coffee and home kitchen atmosphere. It's comfortable and well worn like old jeans. People go where they get good value for their money. Simple as that. 

Seems like the bottom line was the focus this year. I'm not fooled by the price decrease/increase shell game.     

• Like 5