Checking in...

Hi guys, It's been awhile. :D

We moved back to california, and I'm getting ready to go pick up my 75 4x and rebuild the LZ motor in it (the truck is pretty much in pieces, so I'm not sure what I have planned for it this time :)

I'm also looking to build myself a dually, similar to the one I sold to Steroid, unless I can find another one. If anyone runs across a custom cab, can you let me know?  I'm gonna be here more now that I'm back in the same state as my truck.  

Glad to see that a lot of the regulars are still here.

Perry

• Like 2
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys.

I'm typically a slow mover, but I've had several 620's over the years.  my current one is the one I started out with in 1991 as a low rider, and now has a swapped in conversion from another truck that wasn't driveable.  

I've had a few others over the years, a KC 2wd, a Custom Cab Dually, and a 4wd long bed.

I started out in the NWDE days, and moved over here during "the Exodus" 

I've been away from my 620 for over five years, and there were almost none in Texas. I can't wait to get it back home to me again.

• Like 2

Welcome back, seen you moved back to Cali from your posts on that other site   :lol:

Glad your getting back to work on the 4x4 :D

You're still lurking over there, huh?  :lol:  

yeah, I'm making some space on the property for the Datto and for a small shop to start doing woodworking again.  I've decided to work from home so I can still take care of the kiddos.