620 Early Bench Seat w/o notch Seat Cover - or Reupholster?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My seat is blue with a weird knitted center.  The knitting is disintegrating and I'm starting to tear the foam pad under mine.

Buckets are nice, but even at 63, I still lament for the days a girl sat next to you on your bench seat.  I knew a guy who bot a new 69 Hemi Roadrunner with a bench seat just for that purpose.  He offered the car to me in the mid 70's for $900.

...I'm going to kill myself....

• 3 weeks later...

Your wife knows how to keep your interior decade specific.  Having a wife that sows might almost be worth getting a wife!  LOL

yeah i chose the bed spread,  my fav colour is orange and i collect orange decor from the 70s,  i didn't even know she could sew till she made me this and we been together 15 years

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking that welding is not totally unlike sewing (!)

And whatever this weird seat cover is on mine, it does NOT fit properly - it is too small in total width.

If I had the time, I'd learn the craft which would be worth while considering how expensive it is to get upholstery done.