H150 fail point

S13

I honestly couldn't care less for my credentials. I'm not new to any of this. I don't understand why everyone acts like a dick head when someone comes up with a far fetched idea instead of taking the beaten path. Honestly in my group of car people no one questions each other, we support and help each other to figure out problems instead of acting like your to good to fuckin help people. But on a real note that kind of makes me happy, it drives me to disprove people. Im never one that finds gradifcation or self worth from others. Shit you may never hear from me again. I may not even do this. But in the end who actual cares and looses sleep about it at night? All I have found from this page is a bunch of unsupportive ass holes, all I wanted was for some one to help me with the question I had.

Maybe my plans are over the head of a few of these members. Do I care? No. Do I act like a child about it... No...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I have found from this page is a bunch of unsupportive ass holes, all I wanted was for some one to help me with the question I had.

I've tried to answer your question multiple times and have just been been told I'm an idiot for it...

Ehh you clearly don't understand when a say a tube mount.

No, I do not. Because that is not a thing. Explain to us what you mean if you want to be understand.

Specificity is the soul of narrative. Brevity is the soul of wit. Do you want to be understood or laughed at? 

I'm going to build a tube structure that mounts into reinforced areas of the chassis. 

The floor pan isn't rife with structural areas back there. Mostly just the 4 link mounts and spring pads. The rear of the car is only asked to hold up very minimal weight. I would wager even with lighter aftermarket links you'll likely be adding at least 50-60 pounds of rear suspension with the conversion. 

And I know you've made it clear that you are familiar with S13 chassis components, but "because you have it" is the worst reason to do anything. This kind of thinking is where the abandoned "Ford Ranger V6 in a B210" projects come from...

How capable a drifter do you think a Miata is? That IRS is compact and self-contained. Might be a good option?