240z/260z struts to 510?

Phoenix

Hi guys I'm looking to do a period correct front brake upgrade do I can use 14 inch rims, my question here is can 240z or 260z front struts fit a 510 front end? If so what modifications need to be done?

If not what other struts can I use? 240k? 200B? Thanks guys

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, I appreciate the advice so what would be a good upgrade on the Struts? & brakes

I heard a 280SX brake booster, rotors & Calipers would be ideal for a brake upgrade, would these fit on to a stock 510 strut? Trying to source the parts ATM. Want to run 14inch Watanabe rims. need a brake upgrade that can fit 14's thanks again

Thanks guys, I appreciate the advice so what would be a good upgrade on the Struts? & brakes

I heard a 280SX brake booster, rotors & Calipers would be ideal for a brake upgrade, would these fit on to a stock 510 strut? Trying to source the parts ATM. Want to run 14inch Watanabe rims. need a brake upgrade that can fit 14's thanks again

you will need the struts from a 280zx, brakes, rotors the years 1979 to 1983. The brake booster will not fit it is to big, you can use a brake booster from a 620 matter what carbs you use or b210 I think will fit with any carbs.

I just found some one that was parting out 280zx and just pulled then my self, if you do a search on here for 280zx struts you will find a lot of people talking about this and how to do it.