Datsun's and Karting

Guest Mojo510

Guest Mojo510

There has been some interest in going indoor go karting at Sykart in Tigard OR once a month, I think it would be a great time getting some core Datsun guys running bumper to bumper. We could even work this into a SIRS (sykart indoor racing series) with enough guys, we could even pit clubs against each other for fun to see who has the elite drivers.

Let me know what you think and we can set up a night, Tuesdays and Thursdays prob work best as these are there slower nights, but I'm open to suggestions. :thumbup:

Steven Pepka

DNW Pres.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mojo510

Ok Thursday it is then and see how that day plays out. On Thursdays a Toyota club comes out and runs so it will be old school with the new, we'll  just have to show them that Datsun drivers rule lol. Which Thursday of the month works for you?

Steven

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mojo510

Last night was a good time for sure, 9 guys on the first night is a great start. Got to meet arizonajones and put a face and truck to his name, turns out I've been test driving cars past his work for years and I've been checking out his truck since. I hope to see more guys out next month. We could also do a Pat's acres rental kart night in Canby sometime, little more money but a diff experience for sure.

Not sure if anyone took pic's last night, gotta work on carrying my Go-pro w me.

Steven Pepka

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Mojo510

Looks like were up to go karting this Thursday again, it's on our site, 7pm Thurs. at Sykart in Tigard Or. We had a great group last month and had a good time.

Steven Pepka

DatsunsNW Pres.

Guest Mojo510

Hey guys the Sykart track is rented from 6-9 on Thursday, this is to late to start running heats, SO I'd like to change it to the next day July 8th at 7pm, sorry for the late notice but I think this will work out better.

Steven