No headlights

Perhaps this sounds like a dumb question, but what colors are on the other side of that connector? On the car harness side?

I've been doing a lot with Nissan wiring harnesses lately and something I've noticed is that wire colors often change from the component to the car harness.

Yea I noticed that as well but the wires on the other side are the same color. I think I'm just going to go this route

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/62071-510-headlight-relay-how-to-upgraderepair/

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Napa brand Volt regs the wire colors on connector not all match up right.what I have seen. Plus they dont last long. I go to the solid state ones

My opinions the lights have nothing to do with the volt reg besides maybe the ground wire.Guess I should pull my VR and see when Im at home.

that whit wire looks like in the center on the connector. ON the engine side I dont see a wire it would plug into. so it wouldnt be needed