A14 parts for sale

wonnk

I have some great condition left over parts for sale a A14 Crank on a standard 50mm main and 45 con-rod bearing size ready to use no scoring or need for regrind , it come with a complete set of con-rods and standard great condition piston and rings i also have a cam , cam sprockets timing chain , complete rocker arm and rocker cover , hear are a few photos if anyone is really interested in them i can sell them as a job lot or sell them singularly i can do more detailed pic s and measurements if needed i also have a full set of Brand new Valves im open for offers I am in need of a distributor and a Water pump pulley , i can send these items but the crank will be the costly shipping Item if i dont get any sale after a week im going to put them on Ebay

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi wonnk and welcome to Ratsun. Our policy here is that any buying or selling is done solely in the classified section... .http://community.ratsun.net/classifieds/category/4-engine/?sort_key=date_added&sort_order=desc. so that our forums are clear for discussion and information sharing. Fill the form out completely and add prices. Pictures really do sell things.