1975 620 brake & powersteering compatibility

J1975

Hey guys i am so glad I found this page. Everyone on here looks like they are very knowledgable and helpful. So I just bought my 75 620 and it has a KA24DE. I just wanted to get some recommendations on wha kind of disk brakes and power steering is compatible with my truck. I can't seem to find anything online and everything that comes up leads me to this page. Thanks guys and I appreciate the help.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For disc brakes on pre '78 trucks you will have to buy or make adapters and use calipers and rotors from another vehicle. This is very well documented here. Over on the upper right of every page just below the 510, is our search function. Type in 'disc brake swap for 620' into it and start reading up. Another is to type the same into google search and add 'Ratsun'. There are many ways to do this and some members make and sell the parts you need to make it easier.

Power steering was never offered as an option until the next generation of truck in 1980. There are no bolt in parts for this. Everything will need to be 'one off' custom made.

• Like 1