Ratsun Trophy , Who Do you want to nominate?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume Eric was being funny and that's cool,, cuz why in the fuck would anyone what a hand me down CANBY Ratsun trophy and if on the crazy chance enough clowns voted for me to be funny,   i sure as fuck aint going to Rat and Dats in Eugene to get it .. 

Not to blow anyone's horn or anything ,,, but do you know my son welded up the Canby Ratsun trophy that James and Victory gave away to Busta Nut ??? No ??             LoL

BUT i have no desire whatsoever to be involved in any of your scams or schemes so please leave me out of it ..

thank you

I disagree , you do help people all the time on the forum and in person , and you do rally those in your area to come out and share the hobby .

And if you were to be the person selected I'm sure someone would be glad to pack it north . 

And just for the record I do know that . 

• Like 2

Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Let's stop the lame talk! This is RATSUN!!!! HAVE SOME RESPECT, NOW!!!!

I DON'T care WHAT ANYONE has done, said, thinks, will do, feel, has, or doesn't have, gone through or will go through! I nominate:

myself.

JUST FOR THAT! YES! IT SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE TO JUST SIMPLY BE WHO THEY ARE. AND THAT'S ENOUGH. AND, that is a lot, if you really think about it. Being ONE'S SELF is very very freaking hard! Don'tcha think?! Yes indeed, luvv what everyone has said and done BUT, ONE'S SELF is hard to do. Especially with terrorists trying to blow us up, come on now. Hey, even though I still, perhaps, would not be able to pick up my Trophy, anywhere in the world, I think I definitely deserve it just simply 'because'. I NOMINATE, MYSELF: And yes, I luvv the Rtsn-Community. Cast in your votes. :)

• Like 2

Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Let's stop the lame talk! This is RATSUN!!!! HAVE SOME RESPECT, NOW!!!!

I DON'T care WHAT ANYONE has done, said, thinks, will do, feel, has, or doesn't have, gone through or will go through! I nominate:

myself.

Did I miss something ?  I wouldn't be surprised if I did .  But if the posts so far are what you are talking about , I would say . . . 

These people are all worthy of getting the trophy .

Mike deals with more crap and and provides more useful info than ANYONE else on the form .

Rick has been thru more drama , struggles, bad mouthing  than most of us could handle . And yet still building,sharing his love for Datsun.

James has saved more Datsuns in a single year than some of you will ever do in your life .While dealing with his own life struggles 

Banana has traveled a many a mile to support,help,encourage,save many in the Ratsun community . And he has a full plate in life without Ratsun.

The only person on the list NOT Ratsun is Adam Carolla , he may be Datsun , but he isn't Ratsun . for that reason I will take down his name from the list. 

Eagle_Adam  and I will be working on the new trophy in the next few days . 

SO GET TO VOTING !  

• Like 4

So after talking to Bustanut I've been informed there are really only two " rules " to the Ratsun trophy . 

1. if you won before you cant win again . 

2. the previous winner decides the current winner .  (  I would rather take the communities collective vote )

Sorry keeper , but that disqualifies you . ( if you voted for James please re vote ) 

I'm still going to leave up the poll because I cant be everywhere or know everyone . If you feel someone has done something in the Ratsun community that would justify them winning please nominate them . 

• Like 2

What do you give to the guy who already has everything else?

I nominate mrbigtanker.

-I bet he'd chrome it before it got passed along in '17.

How can I not add Mr Big . If you this is a serious nomination I will gladly as him to the list . I know he inspires a lot of guys looking to build a classy Datsun . And he is very active in his local scene .

Let me know . . .

• Like 2

What do you give to the guy who already has everything else?

I nominate mrbigtanker.

-I bet he'd chrome it before it got passed along in '17.

Thank you very much.I contribute a lot , wait um let me think for a second uhh i got nothing.  lol  But thank you for the mention. And yes i would make it cool by chrome or ceramic coat it. Yeah

• Like 2