510 Club of BC AGM

Jason

Well we had 12 510's out including a minty 70,000 mile collector plate stocker of Gordon's. Nice setting by the river for a BBQ for us and a nice cruise out and back too!

AGM_3.jpg

Geeze, the image posting works too.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we had 12 510's out including a minty 70,000 mile collector plate stocker of Gordon's. Nice setting by the river for a BBQ for us and a nice cruise out and back too!

AGM_3.jpg

Geeze, the image posting works too.

I don't know how guys keep them 100% stock.... :D

Tom wants you guys to use photobucket and stuff. I tried to tell him you old guys couldn't do it.. basically "It's hard to teach an old dog new tricks" but he disagreed :D

Well, I think that there are at least 4 collector's plate cars in the club Jeff, a 2 door and 3 4 doors. Up here that means you get full insurance coverage for under $300 and can drive it limited amounts, but, the catch is that the car has to remain stock. Wait'll you see what I have planned for one, it'll look stock, but...

Steve showed me how to post the images here, I use the realm's member's galleries and the datsun510.com photo gallery if I want to store larger resolution pictures.

Well, it's tempting, but then all sorts of things need to be fixed when you slam a 510 sedan. Me, I just drive 'em, change whatever doesn't work as well to something else and go with it.

Well, it's tempting, but then all sorts of things need to be fixed when you slam a 510 sedan. Me, I just drive 'em, change whatever doesn't work as well to something else and go with it.

haha Yeah I still want to get a wagon and cut the back seat out so I can set it on the ground :D

Nah, not for me, I like having all 4 seats available. Besides, it costs money to do stuff like that and I'm already into mine for a wad of cash. Still need to swap the motor and tranny out too.